Promotion Agency goes West for Zest with Sun-Rype
Over the years, promotion agency Tigris Personnel has hosted & promoted for some of the food industry’s leading brands. Our bubbly and beautiful brand ambassadors have represented Sun-Rype for the 8th consecutive year at the Grocery Showcase West (GSW) in Vancouver as well as Arthur’s Fruit Smoothies & Renee’s Dips at the Canadian Produce Marketing Association (CPMA) Tradeshow for the 2nd year running in Calgary & Toronto.
The GSW and CPMA Tradeshow have been recognized as the THE epicenter for growth and development, holding a major impact on business owners and consumers everywhere. Each offer an unprecedented degree of business networking success and exposure.
On April 14 & 15, Sun-Rype, Western Canada’s largest manufacturer of juice-based beverages, all-natural fruit snacks and energy bars, utilized promotion agency services to market their new line of products. Typically, Sun-Rype has been recognized for their 100% Pure Not From Concentrate Apple Juice and Canada’s #1 fruit snack: Fruit-to-Go. However,their expanded line of 100% juices and fruit snacks are leaving customers hungry for more!
The independent grocer used one food safe certified brand ambassador to sample and distribute a combination of Coconut water, Slim Juices, Smoothies, Just Fruit & Grain bars. Consumers were also educated on the health benefits Sun-Rype provides to its buyers.
Some of those benefits include:
- no artificial colours and no artificial flavours
- no additives in any product
- no added sugar (only the natural sweetness that comes from juice concentrates and purees)
In only today days more than 5,000 samples were distributed!
Promotion Agency Kicks off CPMA Show with FoodbyDesign
After such a successful execution in 2012, FoodbyDesign partnered once again with promotion agency Tigris Personnel for this years CPMA Annual Convention & Tradeshow. A team of three brand ambassadors were selected to sample and distribute Arthur’s Fruit Smoothies and veggies & dips from Renée’s Gourmet.
Arthur’s is a true Canadian success story that continues to live on from the endless benefits. Arthur’s Smoothie Products are 100% all natural fruit, not from concentrate, hold 2 servings of fruit per 250 mL, have 8-11 essential nutrients and contain no additives or preservatives.
Some samples included:
Ingredients: Berry Puree Blend (Strawberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Boysenberry), Apple Puree,Banana Puree, Lemon Juice
Ingredients: Apple Puree, Concord Grape Puree, Lemon Juice
Ingredients: Strawberry Puree, Banana Puree, Lemon Juice
Similarly, across a broad range of premium products, Renée’s continues to earn the respect and loyalty of consumers by maintaining the superior standards of freshness, quality and value set by its founder. In addition to being the market leader in refrigerated dressings, Renée’s is renowned for its fresh and great-tasting premium sauces and dips.
Over the course of the two day show, over 2,000 samples were distributed!
Tigris Personnel’s Experiential Marketing Services Available at Top Locations including:
Calgary, AB | Toronto, ON | Vancouver, BC.
For a free no-obligation quote, call us at 416-283-9119 and we’ll explain how our promotion agency can help you!
Understanding T.O.M.A for Your Business Marketing
Even if you have never considered T.O.M.A for your business marketing plans , you can be sure that in one way or another, you have experienced it.
Top of Mind Awareness, also referred to as T.O.M.A, can be considered the Holy Grail of brand awareness and identity. Marketing and Advertising agencies not only strive to strengthen the presence of a brand, but have made it their mission to get a product at “Top of Mind”.
So, what exactly is T.O.M.A? It can be defined as the first brand that comes to mind when asked an unprompted question about a category.
Ellis Verdi, former president of the National Retail Advertisers Council in the US coined the term T.O.M.A to give industry leaders a better understanding of how your business marketing development can build a strong R.O.I. He believed business owners failed to create strong marketing techniques and typically used discounting through coupons to achieve their promotional objectives. He saw discounting as a band-aid solution with a short term cash flow result.
Top of Mind Awareness impacts consumers psychologically to think of a product or brand first to fulfill their needs above all others.
Here is a demonstration. Name the first product that comes to mind.
1. Think of a cough medicine.
2. What about an American car company?
3. Fast food drive-thru?
4. Pizza delivery?
I’ll bet your answer was the same that was given for number 3.
McDonald’s can be seen as a prime example for achieving T.O.M. A. We can all admit that McDonalds does not have the best food, yet how many of us think of them first when we need a quick meal on the go or have the munchies? It is no wonder they make billions of dollars every year. Similarly, not everyone loves Starbucks coffee yet when put in a situation to meet a friend, business associate or potential client, how many people automatically suggest meeting at a local Starbucks? These are perfect examples of how Top of Mind Awareness can lead to growing your business.
Your Business Marketing MUSTS for Achieving Top of Mind Awareness
The best way to create TOMA for business marketing is to differentiate your brand or product from your direct competition. If you want to develop Top of Mind Awareness for your target market , the following six factors are crucial:
Personal Contact with customers
Company Literature describing products and services
An ongoing Public Relations program
Consistent and ongoing Customer Education
Consistent and ongoing Advertising
Regular use of Direct Marketing
If you own or work for a company, how many of these have been implemented into your business marketing proposal? Integrating each of these factors is the only way to experience the real benefits of Top of Mind Awareness in your industry.
To inquire about Tigris Personnel for experiential marketing, events and more, call us at 416-283-9119 for a free no-obligation quote. Services for your business marketing plans are available all across Canada including top locations Calgary, AB | Toronto, ON | Vancouver, BC.
Things to Consider Before Selecting a Staff Agency
With experiential marketing on the rise, NOW is the time to consider adding a staff agency to power and enhance your team (if you haven’t done so already). The purpose of experiential marketing is to connect with consumers through live interaction to hand deliver brand messaging and potentially obtain new leads. More importantly, it provides individuals with a better understanding of a product or service by engaging each of their senses with intentions of influencing their purchasing decisions. Combining face-to-face interactions with branding to your marketing strategies can do wonders and develop a strong ROI.
Whether you are looking to hire a staff agency, or are merely re-evaluating the one you’re currently partnering with, it’s important to know your options and choose wisely. There are many things to consider before you sign the dotted line and below is a list that should never be overlooked.
1) Retention Rate: how long has the staff agency been working with their clients? Comparatively, it’s a lot easier to secure a new client than it is to maintain and keep them. If the staff agency has been working with a number of clients for several years that is a testament to the quality of their work.
2) Financials: any staff agency worth working with will share their financials and how your contract could impact their bottom line. Preferably, no one client should make up more than 15% of their net income.
3) Return on Investment: can the staff agency demonstrate your ROI? This is at the heart of ALL good experiential marketing campaigns. You do not need an agency that claims its own figures. It should also be able to use independent research to demonstrate the returns of a campaign – which you may also need to contribute to, since you have access to sales results that they may not have.
4) Reporting: the staff agency should be vigilant and timely in their reporting. The agency shouldn’t be “cooking” their figures as this is the same as lying. They should aim to be as accurate as possible in the figures they are presenting. Make sure you question any numbers they give you. Keep in mind that they may need to work with their clients for accurate information (e.g. final sales) since a 3rd party simply wouldn’t have access to this on their own.
5) Transparent Agency Fee: there is nothing worse than a company that quotes one figure and then tries to bill you for another. Of course, there could be added costs if the clients adds or changes the deliverables of the project BUT only in this case. Find a staff agency that is up front about costs and won’t slip in hidden fees afterwards.
6) Talent Base: an excellent way to gauge a staff agency is by how well they treat their own people. This can be measured by their staff retention. If they have high turnover, this could be a warning sign. Their personnel should be happy, well trained and motivated.
7) Reputation: what do other companies and colleagues have to say about them? This is not all about awards and recognition. Agencies that are too showy with their accolades are often trying to over compensate for areas they are lacking. It is good however to have an agency that quietly acknowledges their achievements and is recognized by other affiliated agencies as a quality industry partner.
8) Consultants: you don’t want a staff agency that will say yes to everything you say. Rather, you need an agency willing to challenge your thoughts and pre-conceptions. You want experts that will come up with concepts that will drive your business FORWARD.
9) Pricing/Rates: Keep in mind that the rates should only be a portion of your assessment. A low rate may be great for your budget but means nothing if your account manager is not available or your talent is sub-par. Also, keep in mind that rates vary depending on the event type and location. Events in smaller towns which require travel from a major market or larger programs where several staff are needed for an extended period of time may be priced differently than a one-day, one-person event
10) Personality: like any other relationship, you have to like the people you are working with. It’s no good trying to work with an agency that doesn’t inspire you, are difficult to get along with or get a hold of. The foundation of all good business relationships is personality so find one that meshes with yours.
Looking For Information On Our Staff Agency?
To inquire about Tigris Personnel for experiential marketing, events and more, call us at 416-283-9119 for a free no-obligation quote. Services from our staff agency are available all across Canada including top locations Calgary, AB | Toronto, ON | Vancouver, BC.